Sunday, June 7, 2015

796. Lemon Crush Slushy


Inspired from my watermelon crush of yesteryear, as well as having a velvety tangy lemon sorbet on hand, I could not resist making these frosty lemon crush drinks.
Highly recommended at the height of summer, it could very well be the drink that hits the spot on any hot day. Being generous in quantity, the recipe only requires three ingredients (ice, sparkling water, lemon sorbet) and a whizz in the blender.


Ingredients:

2 cups ice cubes
4-6 large scoops lemon sorbet
1 cup sparkling water


Method:

Blitz the ice cubes in a blender just to break them up a bit.
Add the lemon sorbet scoops and the sparkling water, blitz again to combine.
Serve immediately.


صحة و عافية

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Asalaamu Alaykum Maryam
This is just my kind of drink, I love lip-smacking lemon flavoured anything. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

Maryam said...

Wa alaikum al Salam my dear Umm Hamza, I wish you saha and afia. You're most welcome.