Saturday, August 2, 2014

659. Avocado Ice Cream


Ripe avocado is luscious and decadent and turn out it really is fantastic in desserts!

I had ulterior motives for making this ice cream, but after tasting it, I deserves to be recognized in its own right.
The first time I made it, I took a short cut and skipped the churning process because it already became so thick and wonderful in the blender (and I had ulterior motives, so I did not need to make it ice cream fluffy for presentation on its own). If however you do decide to make it as an ice cream by itself (I put it in a Lebanese fruit cocktail, recipe coming soon), do take that extra step and churn it.


Ingredients:

1 cup heavy cream
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
3 ripe avocados


Method:

Peel and seed the avocados, put into a blender with the rest of the ingredients to make a purée.
Transfer the mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to churn into ice cream.


 صحة و عافية

No comments: