Wednesday, July 31, 2024

1804. Express Relish Sandwich


Don't knock it till you try it. I saw someone make this using mostly local ingredients as their go-to breakfast or snack so I gave it a go and I enjoyed it very much especially with the added relish. 
This is not something I would make routinely, because ever since I embarked on my sourdough bread journey I tend to avoid commercial bread with all its additives. All you need is some soft whole wheat bread rolls, lebna spread, a tube of mortadella, and some relish.


Ingredients:

soft whole wheat bread rolls
lebna spread
a tube of mortadella
relish.


Method:

Slice the bread horizontally in half and spread with the lebna. Top with mortadella slices and some relish. Consume immediately, preferable with some hot tea.

صحة و عافية




No comments: