Thursday, November 4, 2021

1603. Salmon Sushi Bowl

This deconstructed sushi bowl has been making the rounds on the internet and social media like wildfire. I happened to have all ingredients on hand and decided to give it a go. It obviously lived up to the hype otherwise I would not be sharing.
To add another flavor profile, I used wasabi seaweed snacks to scoop the salmon rice. The original recipe suggested to serve with a side of kimchi and avocado. I did that, but didn't find it added much. Just the bowl of salmon rice and seaweed snacks did it for me.



Ingredients:

1 salmon fillet, cooked
1 cup cooked rice
2 Tbsp soy sauce (or more)
1 Tbsp Asian chili sauce*
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1-2 pk seaweed snacks

*Korean or sriracha




Method:

Flake the salmon and combine with the cooked rice.
Warm it up in the microwave.
Stir in the soy sauce, chili sauce, and mayonnaise.
Fill the seaweed sheets with the mixture and consume.


صحة و عافية

No comments: