Friday, April 14, 2023

1720. Figs in Olive Oil


I went and did it. Posting about dates soaked in olive oil and mentioning that the original is figs soaked in olive oil just gave me an itch I had to scratch, so here it is. 
And to be perfectly honest, if I don't like whole dried figs, it is expected that I wont like quartered dried figs either. So while dates soaked in olive oil are my preference, I thought I'd still share this gem for others to enjoy the benefits.



Ingredients:

Dried figs
Extra virgin olive oil.


Method:

Quarter the figs and stack them in a clean jar.
Pour over the extra virgin olive oil until completely covered.
Cover and set aside out of direct sunlight for three days before starting to consume.
It is recommended to have one or three dates each morning on an empty stomach.

صحة و عافية

No comments: